Friday, November 7, 2008

This is me...


I am Phillip John B. Parel. Born in Iloilo City, on the 20th day of September. I live at Villa Amelia Subdivision, Buntatala, Leganes, Iloilo. 21 years of age, I am a graduate of BS Information Technology from Western Visayas College of Science and Technology. Currently I am an instructor/trainor of the Microsoft TULAY Project - Region 6 and my set of students are either OFW or OFW relatives.


I have always been the type of person that people will think that I am a bit snubbish or doesn't care much to his surrounding, in which they're actually wrong. I actually just the type of person that who would rather prefer to listen first before talking much, the quiet type. I always take time to listen to everybody's expression of ideas before I would try to share my side. It takes time for me to gain my trust, but I am always willing to befriend others.


The truth about it, I always said to myself that of all the jobs that I would experience, I really don't want to teach. But what happened is that, teaching became my first profession. At first I was very nervous coz I thought to myself "can i do this?"... As i said earlier, I am the quiet type and now this, teaching will require me to keep on talking. But what happened later on since I had my first day of job as a trainor, I learned to love my work. It is heart-warming for me to know that people are very happy and appreciative with the opportunity and the knowledge they received from me as their trainor. So now, what drives me most teach these set of people is not just about the salary from work, not just the opportunity of being around the people, but the drive to help and inspire others to never give up to learn in the fields of technology.

No comments: